Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscripts must be sent to the OJS platform, attaching the corresponding files only in the format Word doc. /docx.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor has it previously been sent to another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the editor).
- The abstract in Spanish and English (between 150 to 200 words)
- The format of the document is in A4, the font in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 spaced, margins of 2.5 cm and aligned to the left.
- The citations, references, tables, and figures should follow the examples of the Publication Manual of the APA Standards 7th edition.
- Keywords (Spanish and English) between 4 and 6.
- The figures and tables should be included at the end of the manuscript, one per page and should indicate the correlative order and their location in the manuscript. The content of the manuscript will have a maximum of five tables and / or five figures.
- The authors must indicate in the manuscript in detail if there is any type of conflict of interest to be submitted for evaluation (conflicts of interest may be moral, economic, labor and research).
- Send the records No. 1 and No. 2, with the requested data (See manuscript format and download files).
- The ORCID of authors should be included (if you do not have to register on the ORCID platform).
In the event that the manuscript is approved for future publication, the authors retain the copyright and assign to the journal the rights to publish, edit, reproduce, distribute, exhibit, and communicate nationally and internationally in the various databases, repositories and portals.
The author can share, disseminate, and publicize his research published by the media (e.g., academic social networks, repositories, and portals) available on the web.
During the editorial review process, the journal will provide the author with the previous versions (post-print) which should NOT be disclosed by any media, only for personal use and for final approval.
Liberabit will send the author the final version of the article (published version) in PDF and HTML to be shared, disseminated and disclosed by the media available on the web.
After the publication of the articles, the authors can make other independent or additional agreements for the non-exclusive dissemination of the version of the article published in this journal (publication in books or institutional repositories), provided that it is indicated with the respective reference that the work has been published for the first time in this journal.
Liberabit will preserve the names and data included in the OJS registry. They will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated by the journal, and will not be available to any media or people outside the journal.